We have a new update which includes adjustments and fixed based on comments we received from our players. Run Away has now been changed to Loot Corpses. Thanks again for sending us your feedback!
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Fixed ally AI behavior for Hundred Kingdoms Campaign 6 to make them avoid taking over parts of Novali.
- Text fixes for Revenant Campaign 9.
- Replaced Run Away card with Loot Corpses card. This new card is a Rogue card that let’s you steal gold from an enemy during a battle.
- Fixed a bug that let Hidden Treasure be playable on enemy/neutral territories even if you don’t have a Hero on said territories.
- Adjusted descriptions for Peasant Revolt, Summon Tentaklor, Mercenaries, and Power of the Woods.
- Other Adjustments
- Support vsync on PC: add “–vsync” command line via Set Launch Options to enable vsync.
- Dolmens are disabled in skirmishes without a time limit.
- Improved game setup algorithms and added additional network monitoring to help track down lag issues.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and network optimizations.