We’re dropping a mid-week update today for final preparation of our Twitch livestream marathon.
- Added player action priority for Campaign Objectives with turn limits so if you complete said objective on the last turn, the game would treat it as a completed objective.
- Further adjusted some campaign levels based on user feedback, namely Hundred Kingdoms Campaign 6 and 7, and Revenant Campaign 9.
- Fixed save game loading bug for maps with closed sea lanes.
- Allow giving move orders to move onto allied troops; troops will move if ally moves out of the way during end turn.
- Campaign Ally movement has been adjusted so they will give way to player movement.
- Added an option to Skip Battles in the Settings.
- Added a notification for traitorous behavior in Multiplayer games.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.