Save 40% on Legends of Callasia as part of Steam’s Summer Sale! Offer ends July 4th, 10AM Pacific Time.
The full game is now in the Premium section on Steam as a DLC, which means you can now also gift copies of the game for your friends. We initially launched as Free to Play, with a single optional unlock payment to play across all platforms (Steam, as well as the upcoming Mobile platforms). Feedback from our users indicate that while people love the game, many are confused/troubled by its inclusion in the Free to Play store. We’ve heard our users and spent the last few weeks rewriting our user management system (no need to register emails anymore) and moving over the game to the right category.
For players who have already purchased the game through the Free to Play store, your account with the game is still completely valid, and your game should work fine. However, since it was unlocked as a Free to Play game, it may still be listed in your Steam library as a “demo” – which we realize may trouble some people. As such, we’re also sending a Steam Key to everyone who bought the game. Using that will change your game to “Premium” listing in your library.
As always, you can install the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/438920
Today’s patch also includes the following changes:
- Adjusted AI behavior for Hundred Kingdoms 10 and Faeborne 1 campaigns
- Updated portrait for Peasant Revolt hero
For feedback, suggestions, and other concerns, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and hope you enjoy!
From the last update (v184.108.40.206), we’ve been receiving feedback regarding unit balancing. So here we are with a huge list of stat adjustments for all the units in game. We also added a new system for Account/Password Recovery to make it more user-friendly.
Patch Notes v220.127.116.11
- Unit Adjustments
- Hundred Kingdoms
- Man at Arms – reduced Defense from 7 to 6.
- Archer – reduced Attack from 5 to 4.
- Guard – increased Attack from 10 to 18
- Griffon – increased Attack from 15 to 18 and reduced Defense from 20 to 18.
- Ballista – reduced Attack from 50 to 38 and increased Defense from 10 to 18.
- Dragon – increased Attack from 10 to 30.
- Treant – increased Attack from 4 to 5 and reduced Defense from 8 to 7.
- Satyr – reduced Attack from 7 to 6 and increased Defense from 4 to 5.
- Sprig – increased Attack from 12 to 18 and increased Defense from 18 to 25.
- Fury – reduced Attack from 15 to 14 and reduced Defense from 15 to 12.
- Golem – increased Attack from 20 to 24 and increased Defense from 40 to 42.
- Phoenix – increased Attack from 20 to 22 and increased Defense from 25 to 36.
- Skeleton – reduced Attack from 7 to 5 and increased Defense from 6 to 8.
- Wraith – increased Attack from 4 to 7 and reduced Defense from 7 to 4.
- Abomination – reduced Attack from 18 to 10 and increased Defense from 15 to25.
- Lich – increased Attack from 20 to 24 and increased Defense from 10 to 14.
- D.Knight – increased Attack from 30 to 42 and increased Defense from 30 to 40.
- Wyvern – increased Attack from 15 to 20.
- Unit Ability Adjustments
- Changed Trample ability to Rage ability for Abomination. Rage deals 100% damage toprimary target and 75% damage to up to 1 to 3 secondary targets.
- Adjusted attack modifier for Charge ability (and the card) from 200% to 150%.
- Other Adjustments/Fixes
- Added a new system for Account and Password Reset/Recovery.
- Added a new feature for messaging/reporting players. Left-click and hold on their names in the UI to access the new menu.
- Fixes for reported Campaign issues.
- Adjusted starting armies for Hannibal and Dalgar.
- Text adjustments for cards and abilities adjusted.
- Added more emotes to in-game chat.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
We just released an update which primarily changed our system for Account Creation due to a lot of feedback regarding the activation email not being received. There’s also a bunch of game adjustments and bug fixes for this one.
We’re also keeping the price of the game at USD 19.99 due to the issue regarding the verification of email addresses to make sure everyone gets a chance to get the game at said price.
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Account Creation Overhaul
- New accounts will now require an alphanumeric account name.
- New accounts do not require an email address.
- Adding an email address to an account is now optional.
- Previous accounts that used an email address will still be able to login by using their email address as the account name.
- NOTE: We are going to be trying out this new system for now due to a lot of feedback from the players that do not receive the activation email. We’ll be constantly reviewing this and we might decide to do more adjustments or add restrictions in the future.
- Gameplay Adjustments
- Chat while setting up a game is now limited to that room only; use /yell (or /y) to send a message to players in the lobby.
- Changed the behavior of Raze to always completely destroy an Improvement regardless of ownership.
- Adjusted Savil’s Horde Master trait to provide 35 Population Limit instead of 50.
- Adjusted Barrage unit trait to deal full damage to one target, and 50% damage to up to 1-3 other targets. Affected units – Archers, Furies, and Gunners.
- Added Bombardment unit trait which deals full damage to one target, and 20% damage to up to 3-5 other targets. Changed Ballista and Artillery trait to Bombardment.
- Changed Frontline unit trait to let Barrage, Bombardment, and Trample to hit multiple targets. With this change, Frontline units will always be the primary target of Barrage/Bombardment units while the other units can still be hit by the splash damage. For Trample, the excess damage can now carry over to other units if the Frontline units die from the Trample attack.
- Campaign Adjustments
- Revised Win Condition for the final objective of Human Campaign #7.
- Fixed an issue regarding Revenant Campaign #2, #5, and #7 regarding enemy army color.
- Fixed an issue where two of the Orc Tribes in Revenant Campaign #7 do not spawn heroes.
- Card Adjustments
- Shield Bearers and Fine Armor can now be played on non-Merchant heroes.
- Fixed the issue with Partisans card providing more reinforcements to a Neutral Army when played on an ongoing battle.
- Adjusted armies for Peasant Revolt, Summon Tentaklor, Power of the Woods, and Mercenaries.
- Neutral Heroes spawned from Peasant Revolt, Summon Tentaklor, Power of the Woods, and Mercenaries will now start occupying the territory after one turn and their occupy state will now properly be broken if they are attacked.
- Map Adjustments
- Added the Thessonian Sea as a playable 2-player map. Note: Tutorial must be finished to unlock.
- Adjusted starting kingdom for Position 1 of The Isthmus for balancing.
- Added a new sea lane for Sargoth connecting Eastern Sargoth and Stonecutters Landing.
- Fixed alignment issue regarding the Kingdom names for The Isthmus.
- Fixed an issue of not being able to reconnect if you get booted or disconnected from a Multiplayer game due to unstable connection.
- Show your Display Name in Main Menu.
- Adjusted sound for button click and mouse over.
- Adjusted UI and text for Account Management due to Account Creation Overhaul.
- Added info on how much gold you earn for that turn on the Seasons part of the UI.
- Adjusted in-game emotes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability updates.
We just released a small update containing a bunch of fixes for bugs that were found over the weekend.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a message and we’ll see what we can do.
Patch Notes v22.214.171.124
- Card Adjustments
- Partisans card behavior changed to be playable even on Neutral armies that are currently in a battle.
- Fixed an issue for the Reinforce cards not providing the units they intend to provide in a Multiplayer game.
- Map Adjustments
- Fixed issue regarding the Thoros Coast territory in The Isthmus map.
- Fixed issue regarding the Fishbone Coast territory in Icepike map.
- Fixed issue regarding the sea lane connecting Hookfens and Cape Curia in The Hand map.
- Fixed a visual issue where the AI uses the portal animation when moving to an adjacent territory if it’s standing on a territory with a portal in it.
- Fixed battle simulation during Spectator mode.
- UI adjustments when joining a Multiplayer game.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability updates.
After a few months of doing Early Access and a lot of adjustments, changes, tweaks, and what not to the game, we’re finally launching the game!
In line with the game’s launch, here’s a list of changes we made from the last update we did (06092016 update). We’re also giving away free copies for the full version of the game at legends.boomzap.com/giveaway.
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Game Mechanics
- Adjusted Gold Production for each Month.
- Removed Probable Weather for each Month due to balancing issues.
- Free version of the game now unlocks 4 heroes for each faction allowing you to play Hundred Kingdoms, Faeborne, or Revenant on Skirmish or Multiplayer. Note: You will still have to purchase the game if you want to unlock the other heroes.
- Free version of the game now has access to the first campaign level of each faction.
- Adjusted Tutorial objectives, events, and triggers.
- Rewrote text for all Campaign Levels.
- Objectives and Event Trigger tweaks and fixes.
- Free version of the game now has access Dalelands, Dranacor Straits, and Mount Fury.
- The announced new 6-player and 8-player maps last update should now be automatically unlocked for everyone.
- Added a new Hundred Kingdoms Warrior specific card – Mercenaries. This card summons a Neutral mercenary army and is only playable on lands with Improvements.
- Changed Power of the Woods to function like Peasant Revolt or Summon Tentaklor. It now summons a Neutral army and is only playable on Forest-type terrain.
- Fixed Portal card issue that prevents it from being played on a City.
- Adjusted cost of Siege Machinery to 50 gold.
- Adjusted cost of Traitor to 15 gold.
- Added Card Rarity on card image.
- Added new BGM and SFX in-game.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.