We have a new update available for Legends of Callasia!
- Introduced additional 2 scenarios to the Hundred Kingdom campaign.
- Fix loading from a saved game will not properly restore a skirmish’s turn limit properly.
- The user list in the lobby screen now shows an additional set of status indicators that determine if a user is available, away or busy.
- When a user is disconnected or dropped from a game for any reason, fix the possibility that the user remained disconnected improperly.
- Fix a bug where it is possible to access the hire and awaken panels over an enemy city or structure.
- Added the ability for a game host to “poke” a player who hasn’t committed by clicking the Start button; a user who remains idle and away from keyboard will also eventually get disconnected automatically.
- Miscellaneous bugfixes.
We’re happy to announce that Legends of Callasia is now available for PC on Steam as an Early Access! Thanks again to everyone who voted during our Greenlight campaign.
This also means that our open beta has officially ended, and you will no longer be able to play the builds downloaded from our website. Unfortunately, Mac and Linux builds are not yet ready for Early Access, but we’ll keep everyone posted on the development – we expect them to be available soon. Additionally, as iOS and Android are unavailable through Steam, these builds will also be unavailable for a while.
Download the game here: http://store.steampowered.com//app/438920
So what’s in store for you during the Early Access?
Legends of Callasia can be downloaded for free with new single player campaigns that were previously not available during the open beta. We’ll continue to add new levels as we progress through early access and eventually complete it for final release. Skirmish and Multiplayer modes are also available in the free version – additional races, heroes, and maps can be unlocked by purchasing the game (click Buy Now on the main menu) at a limited-time early-access only price of $15.99 USD. More content will be added as we release new updates, and you’ll have access to the full game on its final release. The retail price of the game for full release will be $19.99 USD.
As always, keep sending in your feedback! Thanks again for your continued support and we hope to see you in the multiplayer lobby!
Anyone heading for Texas this week? We’ll be at PAX South on January 29 to 31 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX.
We’re showing Legends of Callasia at our booth (look for Boomzap!) and we hope to see you there. Come and check out the recent changes to the game which we haven’t updated yet in the beta.
We’re still working on our Steam submission, but we’re hoping to have a release date for our Early Access soon.
Meanwhile, we received some new press and videos from people who tried out the demo. Thank you very much!
Have a great week ahead!
Our Kickstarter has just ended. It may have been unsuccessful, but we still got Greenlit and the development of the game continues. We’re now preparing for our Steam release, and hopefully we can do an Early Access.
Thank you to everyone who pledged and supported us! We’ll keep you all updated. Meanwhile, please join our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legendsofcallasia
See you again soon!