(Kickstarter update #2)
As of this moment, we’re 115% funded and adding some stretch goals to our campaign.
We asked again what people wanted, and they said: WE WANT MORE MAPS!
If we reach $3,500, we will add five (5) Tournament maps, designed for solid Multiplayer play!
And since we’re adding more maps, we are also adding 5 more slots to the Legends reward tier ($250) wherein YOU can work together with our game designer to create a map, design how it looks and plays, and name everything in it!
Again, thank you everyone for backing! And keep your feedback coming.
(Kickstater Update #1)
In less than 48 hours, we have reached our funding goal and today, more pledges are still coming in! Thank you very much to all those who backed our project (especially the Uber Dwarf and the Legends) and spreading the word to your friends.
Since the campaign is still far from over, we will be announcing some stretch goals soon. If you have any suggestions, hit us up on the comments section of our Kickstarter page, or talk to us directly on Twitch or Discord.
We are streaming daily at twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia at 10PM Eastern Standard Time (10AM Singapore time). The dev team is also online and available to chat atdiscord.me/legendsofcallasia.
Thank you as well for the press coverage we’ve been receiving: (If we missed any, let us know!)
Hope you’ll all continue sharing our Kickstarter project. Backing now means you’ll be getting the DLC (and the main game) at a discount!
Again, thank you very much!
-Legends of Callasia team
Save 40% on Legends of Callasia as part of Steam’s Summer Sale! Offer ends July 4th, 10AM Pacific Time.
The full game is now in the Premium section on Steam as a DLC, which means you can now also gift copies of the game for your friends. We initially launched as Free to Play, with a single optional unlock payment to play across all platforms (Steam, as well as the upcoming Mobile platforms). Feedback from our users indicate that while people love the game, many are confused/troubled by its inclusion in the Free to Play store. We’ve heard our users and spent the last few weeks rewriting our user management system (no need to register emails anymore) and moving over the game to the right category.
For players who have already purchased the game through the Free to Play store, your account with the game is still completely valid, and your game should work fine. However, since it was unlocked as a Free to Play game, it may still be listed in your Steam library as a “demo” – which we realize may trouble some people. As such, we’re also sending a Steam Key to everyone who bought the game. Using that will change your game to “Premium” listing in your library.
As always, you can install the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/438920
Today’s patch also includes the following changes:
- Adjusted AI behavior for Hundred Kingdoms 10 and Faeborne 1 campaigns
- Updated portrait for Peasant Revolt hero
For feedback, suggestions, and other concerns, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.
Thank you and hope you enjoy!
We just released a small update containing a bunch of fixes for bugs that were found over the weekend.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a message and we’ll see what we can do.
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Card Adjustments
- Partisans card behavior changed to be playable even on Neutral armies that are currently in a battle.
- Fixed an issue for the Reinforce cards not providing the units they intend to provide in a Multiplayer game.
- Map Adjustments
- Fixed issue regarding the Thoros Coast territory in The Isthmus map.
- Fixed issue regarding the Fishbone Coast territory in Icepike map.
- Fixed issue regarding the sea lane connecting Hookfens and Cape Curia in The Hand map.
- Fixed a visual issue where the AI uses the portal animation when moving to an adjacent territory if it’s standing on a territory with a portal in it.
- Fixed battle simulation during Spectator mode.
- UI adjustments when joining a Multiplayer game.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability updates.