We just released a small update containing a bunch of fixes for bugs that were found over the weekend.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to drop us a message and we’ll see what we can do.
Patch Notes v126.96.36.199
- Card Adjustments
- Partisans card behavior changed to be playable even on Neutral armies that are currently in a battle.
- Fixed an issue for the Reinforce cards not providing the units they intend to provide in a Multiplayer game.
- Map Adjustments
- Fixed issue regarding the Thoros Coast territory in The Isthmus map.
- Fixed issue regarding the Fishbone Coast territory in Icepike map.
- Fixed issue regarding the sea lane connecting Hookfens and Cape Curia in The Hand map.
- Fixed a visual issue where the AI uses the portal animation when moving to an adjacent territory if it’s standing on a territory with a portal in it.
- Fixed battle simulation during Spectator mode.
- UI adjustments when joining a Multiplayer game.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and game stability updates.